Wednesday, September 24, 2008

tHeSiS

busy with my thesis recently... busy searching for journal, busy contacting the researches n etc etc... Feel super duper happy when I able to find the researchers email, yet, feel a littleeeeeeeee bit frustrated when result turn to zero !!!!
oh ya.. some researches are damn so helpful... they replied my email super fast... mostly within an hr... but I am super dumb, sometime will email them for few times to get some confirmation... hahaha.. so paiseh u noe... but out of my expectation, they did help ! they even said something encouraging to me... so touch! feel like want to give them bear hugsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....
hahaha... (p/s : i like "ang mo" ma)
Their unconditional assistance and motivation as if the silver lighting from the cloud.. giving me the inspiration to work hard, spirit to fight ... haha ...
so work hard eve... believe that you can
*syok sendiri*

No comments: