Sunday, September 21, 2008

to some1 who called mR.sUrreNDER

The word surrender made me feel the sense of victory! ya.. i know... it sounds bad because we should live in an equity life form...and we promised that we will! i know u feel 委屈because of my childish thinking, irrational actions, and my hundred and one self called "principles"...sometimes, i am stupid with my own cognitive theory and thus, when u r not congruent with my thought, i will angry silently... silent= killing as this will speed up my emo level...........................................and "ting ting ting"...i explode !!!!!!!

sorry for making you to feel bad sometimes although you are not in a good mood as well .. mr surrender, i want to confess, I am not that alert sometime! so, dun ever try to hide the emo side of yours from me! I will not only there for you when you want to share your laughter with me, yet, I will be always there for you when you wanna share your doubts and tears with me! i dont want to be the second person in the world who know your thing, i hope i will become the first because this is what i did and still doing right now! you can think that i am possesive but promise me, dont feel that i am controlling you because i never mean to!

sorry for all the stupidness that i had done... thank you for still holding me till now... hope we can hold both of us to the countless of day...will do, right? hehe

No comments: