Monday, October 20, 2008

mY LIttle SUNDAY!

Last week was my midterm week...my schedule was so packed, need to study, need to do assignment and etc etc.. hardly find a single space to breath and rest!
so, desperately hope to go for movie for the whole week... desperately hope to see my dear who had been apart from me for 1 week... desperately hope to spend my weekend with him...
but, he was totally so busy for the last whole week... he was busying working and visiting his sis who had been hospitalized... so, i dared not to tell him that i want to go for movie !!!!!
however, not telling did not mean no hinting.. hahaha.. i gave him a hint on sat nitez that i wan to watch eagle eye, which i had mentioned several times since few weeks ago... did IT purposely to test him whether he was alert enough to know my ulterior motive..
out of my expectation, he was so brilliant this time ( as compared to usual him-dumb dumb), promised to bring me for movie if he was able to come all the way back from puchong to GK to find me...
because he needed to wait his parents to return to Bidor 1st, I expected him to be able to come to find me around dinner time... but out of my expectation, he came at 3or 4sthg in the noon... with "tong shui" with his hand.. haha..
so happy to see him...
nitez, we went for movie at 10.30pm.. reached a bit earlier... nothing to do..so my syok sendiri nature foster me to take pictures again! but not satisfied with my artwork that nitez.
See? the photoes that i took were so blur,, freaking blur la.. sigh*hp camera with 3.2 megapixel was nothing... it would be more ideal for me if it had the anti shake system... cz i have freaking shaking hands.. both side! ishhhh.... should bring my digital cam next time!
failed in so many attempt, i gave up! i asked my bf to take the pics...at least better than me, not so blur.. can c pretty me and handsome him, and happy lovely couple us! huhuhu.. :-)



eve






Osimz

***** BOTH OF US *****

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Hey, my boyfriend has the same shirt e!