Sunday, October 5, 2008

~raya holiday aka bf trip ~

I went back to kmn last weeks, no doubt, was there to spend my raya holiday...
I went back with a so called "special guest" ... not originated from YAP family...
he was my bf.. a special guest who had been waiting long by my parents... i guess..haha
my mum like always... welcomed him with open arms, big smiles (*jz lack of a bear hug)
but my dad, like always also, wearing the mr. cold's mask... fierce face with no smile...
my mum talked a lot to cha, but my dad, a bit hard.. the only question he asked: 你妈妈是什么人?
then, no more conversation between my dad and cha... but no worries, at least my dad still willing to prepare dinner for him... so think at the brighter side: my dad just a bit shy ...haha
there was not much places in kmn that i could bring cha visit around ... our visiting trips jz consumed half day time only... only a morning+ an afternoon, we went to ah mai jie to eat curry noodle, hai ping to have kopi ..n sadly to say... we went home afterward... plan to go to awana kijal initially, but i call it off cz there was so jam in kmn...
i waiting so long to go home with my bf... so that i could show off my driving skill to him... but damn paiseh... the very 1st time i drove him out, i reversed my car and almost hit my neighbour car... broken dream! lost my show off chance! what left over was an embarassing moment!
we drove to kuala for few times in order to find for satah... cz my bf dunno wat was it... i drove of course... but almost hit an kancil when i was on the way to kuala... sial betul!
because nothing more can do at kmn, then v moved to ktn... hoping to find some entertainment there.. haiz... not much to do oso.. we went to pray 九王爷 in the morning, then to shopping mall in the afternoon... oh ya... i got a teddy bear from my bf... so sweet...

my little cute bear: name: teddy aka didi

i went back with my bf the next day!
haha.. my mum advice to me before I said 88: 不要吃亏...
my reply: YES, MADAM! I will! no worries...





1 comment:

yinyee [Evlynn] said...

LOL....u went to so many places in kmn huh..din deliver to me oso....too bad...